Boyfriend, FT Island, Girls' Generation and more in this week's Oricon rankings
New in the charts this week is 2AM's latest single "Dare ni mo Watasanaiyo" as well as Big Bang's Dome Memorial Collection album. Next to those new releases we can find the weekly sales figures for FT Island, Boyfriend and Girls' Generation's newest releases.
At the second spot in the daily single ranking we find 2AM's "Dare ni mo Watasanai." The four member group is the only act to have released a new single this week. In the daily album rankings, Big Bang's memorial album takes a 4th place.
Boyfriend's "Kimi to Dance Dance Dance/My Lady ~Fuyu no Koibito~" rests at a 3rd spot after having sold 37,800 copies since its release date last week. "Polar Star," the newest single by idol band FT Island, lands one spot lower, selling 35,260 copies.
Girls' Generation takes up a high spot in the weekly album rankings with the release of their 2nd full length album "Girls' Generation 2 ~Girls & Peace~." Selling 116,963 copies in a week, the girl group entered the top 3 on a 3rd place. Labelmates TVXQ make a surprise appearance with their latest Korean repackage album "Humanoids," selling 5,061 units in Japan.
What was your favorite release of the week?
The next coming weeks include releases by various other artists including, U-KISS (12/12), SHINee (12/12), Supernova (12/19), CNBLUE (12/19), TVXQ (01/16), Puretty (01/30) and CODE-V (02/06) among others.
05. 2AM - Dare ni mo Watasanaiyo (12/05)
03. Boyfriend - Kimi to Dance Dance Dance/My Lady ~Fuyu no Koibito~ (11/28) 37,800 copies
04. FT Island - Polar Star (11/28) 35,260 copies
04. Big Bang - Big Bang Special Final in Dome Memorial Collection (12/05)
10. Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation 2 ~Girls & Peace~ (11/28)
03. Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation 2 ~Girls & Peace~ (11/28) 116,963 copies
23. KARA - Girls Forever (11/14) 8,368 copies
33. TVXQ - Humanoids (11/28) 5,061 copies Korean Release
< Last week's charts
Source: Single (Daily & Weekly), Album (Daily & Weekly)