2NE1, Supernova, 2AM and more in this week's Oricon charts
Another calm week in the Oricon charts with only a few new releases including a single by 2NE1 and a full length album by Supernova.
2NE1's newest Japanese single, a Japanese version of "I Love You", made it to the 3rd spot after having sold 10,646 copies on its first day. Supernova's "Go For It!" gets the same place on the daily album rankings with 14,476 units sold of their 5th full length album.
2AM's "For You ~Kimi no tame ni dekiru koto~" made it till the 6th place on the weekly single rankings. The single sold 19,583 copies in its first week.
In the weekly album rankings, idol band FT Island makes a small appearance, selling 2,967 copies of their Korean full album "Five Treasure Box".
In the next coming weeks, more releases by Korean artists will appear in the charts such as Girls' Generation (09/26), BEAST (09/26), APEACE (09/26), BEAST (10/10), CODE-V (10/10), SHINee (10/10), Supernova's Yoonhak (10/17), JUNO (10/17) and many more.
03. 2NE1 - I Love You (09/19) 10,646 copies
06. 2AM - For You ~Kimi no tame ni dekiru koto~ (09/12) 19,583 copies
03. Supernova - Go For It! (09/19) 14,476 copies
11. KARA - KARA Collection (09/05) 8,219 copies
27. FT Island - Five Treasure Box (09/12) 2,967 copies (Korean Release)
35. CNBLUE - Code Name Blue (08/29) 2,374 copies
46. T-ara - Mirage (09/15) 1,936 copies (Korean Release)
< Last Week
Source: Single (Daily & Weekly), Album (Daily & Weekly)