MBC's "Korean Music Wave in Google" open to the public for free + ticket information
Following the SMTOWN Live 2012 concert in Anaheim on May 20th, Google will be hosting a free K-Pop concert on the 21st.
The performance, which will be broadcast on MBC and Google's YouTube channel, will feature TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, KARA, BEAST, f(x), MBLAQ and SISTAR at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in California.
The concert, which was previously opened to Google employees only, has now been opened to the public.
Tickets to the MBC "Korean Music Wave in Google" concert are free to the public. K-Pop fans can get their free tickets starting Saturday, May 12th at 7PM PDT through Powerhouse.
Doors will open at 5PM, 2 hours prior to the start of the concert.
WHERE: Shoreline Amphitheatre
1 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, CA 94043
WHEN: May 21st; 7PM PDT
* This show will be free admission for all.
* One must have a ticket to enter.
* Limit of 4 tickets per request.
* There will be no reserved seating.
* Ticket holders will be given entry on a first-come-first served basis.
* Saving seats will not be permitted.
* Doors will open at 5:00pm, two hours before show time.
* Doors will close at 6:50pm, 10 minutes before show time.
* Taking photos, video filming, and recording are strictly prohibited. Only authorized staff will be permitted. Please do not be surprised even if there are strict security checks on cameras and recording devices at the time of entrance.
The concert shall be videotaped by the host for the purpose of TV broadcasting, internet distribution and/or making of DVDs. Audience members who are attending the concert are likely to be exposed to the recordings. By reading this notice and entering the venue with tickets, the audience is giving consent to the exposure.
Will you be attending the free K-Pop concert on May 21st?