Although 4MINUTE‘s Hyuna is often considered one of the top visuals in the industry, the singer has recently been criticized for her appearance in a recent advertisement.
According to netizens, the Cube Entertainment singer looks quite strange in a recent poster for cosmetics brand TONYMOLY. Although the advertisement was meant to show off Hyuna’s natural beauty, many netizens are claiming that the styling has made the singer look much less attractive than she actually is.
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- They seriously made her look so much worse
- Well she’s still pretty
- Honestly the angle makes her nose look SOOO weird and why did they have her lift her chin up so high..
- The light on her nose….my god
- The photoshop made her look worse than she is in real life
- Hyuna is really pretty but the photographer..I want to shoot the photographer so bad