Netizens reprimand “Women Sense” magazine for following Yoo Jae Suk’s wife and son
After Women Sense magazine published an article talking about how they spotted Yoo Jae Suk‘s wife Na Kyung Eun and son Ji Ho, on an outing to the Han River, netizens have rushed to the family’s defense.
Celebrating Children’s Day in May, the June issue of lifestyle magazine, Women Sense, published a photo of Yoo Jae Suk’s wife and son enjoying their time by the Han River.
In the photo, Na Kyung Eun was shown taking care of her son under the bright sunlight while just like any other child his age, adorable Yoo Ji Ho held his mother’s hand. In particular, Na Kyung Eun’s timeless beauty and slender figure, despite her hiatus as an announcer, have caught the netizens’ attention.
However, netizens were baffled to see that reporters had seemingly followed Yoo Jae Suk’s family on an outing, even though the celebrity has made it clear that he wants to keep his family’s life very private.
Many spoke up in defense of the celebrity’s family, reprimanding the reporters for going against Yoo Jae Suk’s wishes and publicizing his family’s occurrences. Others yet found the situation laughable and made fun of reporters for breaching other people’s privacy while fussing about their own.
See what some netizens had to say below:
1. [+1,502, -66] Reporter, you like spying on them? Now Yoo Jae Suk’s family won’t be able to go back to the Han River anymore
2. [+1,240, -53] Pathetic how reporters always claim that the public has a right to know when they’re basically invading the private lives of these stars
3. [+1,139, -34] There’s a lot of talk about paparazzi nowadays… but I don’t think it’s fair that paparazzi take pictures of little kids just because their parents happen to be famous. Unless the parents specifically ask for that attention, please don’t show them to the public, you trashy reporters..
4. [+59, -1] Yoo Jae Suk struggled with his lack of privacy but came to terms with him, I don’t think he’d like his wife and son being spied on like this. They weren’t even “spotted,” I bet the reporters followed them and camped out for the pictures ㅡㅡ
5. [+58, -0] Yoo Jae Suk purposely goes out of his way to protect Ji Ho’s privacy by keeping him off camera.. wouldn’t taking pictures like this be grounds for a lawsuit?
6. [+50, -1] I find it laughable how reporters invade privacies to take pictures without consent and then release them in articles saying people aren’t allowed to copy or use the photographs in anyway ㅋㅋㅋ So their own privacy is important but not the privacy of others? Trash
7. [+46, -1] Yoo Jae Suk is someone everyone likes but I bet his son will remember him as a busy father. I’m sure he wants to spend his childhood making memories with his dad, but he only gets to hang out with his mom.. how sad
8. [+44, -2] Yoo Jae Suk clearly seemed like he wanted Jiho to live a normal life off camera.. so just leave them alone!!!
Source: Newsen and Joongang Ilbo