1. EXO-L Lights Up The Burj Khalifa
EXO Baidu Bar purchased a slot at the famous light and sound show on The Burj Khalifa aka the tallest building in the world. It featured EXO on their giant LED screens on July 14th.
2. D.O.’s Photocard Challenge
Usually the photocards that come with albums are adorable selfies the idol has taken to share with their fans, but D.O. is always a step ahead of the trend with the selfie he shared for the “Universe” release.
EXO-L took is upon themselves to participate in the #KyungsooPCChallenge in which they fit the hilarious photocard to their faces!
3. To celebrate Chanyeol’s birthday last November, EXO-L worked together to raise money in order to build a reading room for children in Nepal.
4. FIFA World Cup Voting
On July 4, the official FIFA World Cup Twitter posted a tweet asking fans which song they would like heard inside the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow. EXO’s “Power” was among the options, and after a day of intense voting, EXO’s “Power” won. FIFA World Cup’s Twitter announced that EXO’s “Power” had been chosen to play on the day of the final match.
Turn it up and feel the beat!
From the final four, which beat do you want heard inside the stadium? VOTE NOW! 🎶 #FIFAStadiumDJ
— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) July 4, 2018
5. To show that EXO-L love Xiumin to the moon and back, they bought a plot of land on the moon for him.
#매일매일_슈데이 #XIUMIN #HAPPYXIUMINDAY
We bought a plot of land 🌈 on the moon for you on your birthday🌙📜🎉
Although it’s only a small gift and it came a bit late, we just want to show you our love and support 💖
Wishing you all the best 💕
Love you to the moon and back💓 pic.twitter.com/WqTCChj3Gz
— OLAF (@OLAFXMLLN_VN) March 26, 2018
6. Somehow manage to solve these impossible word puzzles that Baekhyun posted on Twitter.
ㅇㄹㄷ ㄴㄷ ㅅㄹㅎ ㅇㅍㅈㅁㄱ , ㅂㅁㅇㅁㄱ , ㄴㅁ ㅎㅂㅎㅁ ㄴㄷ ㅎㅂㅎ ㅈㅉㄹ , ㅉ , ㅂㄱㅅㄷ😊
— Baekhyun_EXO (@B_hundred_Hyun) September 22, 2018
He essentially posted the first letter of every word in a long message that translated to this:
“Eri [EXO-L] I love you too don’t be sick, eat a lot, if you’re happy I’m happy, really, [kissing sound], I miss you.”
7. Cause The Dubai Fountain to extend the “Power” Fountain Show.
The incredible fountain show featuring “Power” at the Dubai Fountain was originally supposed to play for just January 2018 but was extended until March 31. Then, it was brought back for the entirety of September 2018 — due to popular demand.
— Downtown Dubai (@MyDowntownDubai) August 28, 2018
8. Spam Lay with pictures of roosters and baby sheep on Twitter.
Trying to get your bias with over 800,000 followers to notice you on social media is an art, and EXO-L’s got it figured out with the help of Yixing’s most favourite and least favourite animals.
— Lay Zhang (@LAY_zhang_) July 23, 2018
The sheep is dope！Lol^^
— Lay Zhang (@LAY_zhang_) September 15, 2018
9. Sehun’s 24th birthday (25th in Korean age) is on 12 April and to celebrate it, his fans bought a full page, full colour ad in the New York Times, which costs at least $100,000 USD. He was the first K-pop idol to have a full-page ad in the NY Times.
10. Faithfully do the “Kokobop” fanchant, no matter how tired they were of the track.
“I’M SO SICK OF THIS SONG!!!!!! E-X-O KOKOBOP!!!!! SHIMMIE SHIMMIE KOKOBOP I THINK I LIKE IT!!!!!!”
That EXO L represents the whole fandom lmao 😂 pic.twitter.com/gGarDRKbZM
— joys (@exosladyluck) September 17, 2018
11. To celebrate Chen’s birthday this year, Chen fans funded the building of a classroom called “Kim Jongdae Love Music Classroom” to a kindergarten for children with hearing impairment. They hoped that through this donation the joy and love that Chen spreads will be passed on to the children!
To celebrare JD's birthday ChenBar donated a music classroom named "Kim Jongdae Love Music Classroom" to a kindergarten for children with hearing impairment.
They hope through this donation the joy and love that JD spread will be passed on to the kids#CHEN pic.twitter.com/cCpgpipQn9
— EXO-L ETHIOPIA🇪🇹 (@EXOL_ETHIOPIA) September 11, 2018
12. Expressed their love by attacking Baekhyun while playing PUBG with him.
Once everyone’s mic was connected, they all went “baekhyun ah~”
Baekhyun: Why are they calling my name while hitting me??
— 햇빛이 (@baekbaecon) September 5, 2018
13. Kai was chosen as the cover model for the December issue of “The Big Issue”, a magazine that helps out the homeless. EXO-L in total purchased 80,000 copies, recording the highest number of copies sold ever.
14. EXO-L purchased two plots of land for Suho’s birthday this year, making him the Lord Kim Junmyeon of Lochaber & Glencoe.