26 Creative Ways Idols Pass The Time Waiting For Fans At Fansign Events
Fansign events are one of those things that every single K-Pop fan would love to do if they had the chance and as such, they want to spend as much time with their idols. Because of this, sometimes members have a little bit of free time to themselves in between fans. So what is an idol to do when they’re waiting on the next fan? Well, maybe any of these 26 things!
1. Making sure their plushie is presentable for the next fan
Jungkook just wanted to make sure that teddy was ready to welcome the next fan!
2. Trying to catch someone’s attention with their bunny hat dances
April‘s Naeun created that happy bunny jig and it didn’t go unnoticed!
3. Simply stealing the fan from another member
Who has time to wait? Not BTOB‘s Minhyuk!
4. Unleashing the full force of their aegyo on unsuspecting fans
If aegyo could kill, there wouldn’t be anyone left thanks to fromis_9‘s Baek Jiheon!
5. Using a squeaky piglet to draw attention to themselves
Park Jihoon made good use of that squeaky toy!
6. Trying to speed things up with their keen sense of time
GOT7’s Jinyoung just wanted to meet more fans!
7. Trying to magic the fans to them
MONSTA X’s Minhyuk didn’t even need a magic wand to cast his adorable spell!
8. Catch the attention of fans in the crowd
Fan not ready to meet with you yet? BLACKPINK‘s Lisa is all set to interact with those who aren’t currently with her members!
9. Trying to communicate with fans
Although she was a bit confused at first, TWICE‘s Mina had fans smiling with all her attention.
10. Get a little crafty
We wonder if a lucky fan got whatever it was that Rosé made!
11. Getting into some mischief with another member
We see that marker Sana! What did you do to Dahyun?
12. Feeling personally attacked by their adorable fans
We totally understand Vernon!
13. Battling the elements and still looking as beautiful as ever
That wind was determined to mess with Red Velvet‘s Wendy but it was no match for her stunning visuals!
14. Whatever this is
Is it a dance? A marker check? Or something else? All we know is that Jaehyun made our hearts flutter doing it!
15. Sneaking into another member’s meeting
S.Coups wanted to interact with the fan too! Bonus, he got a front row seat to Wonwoo‘s rose action!
16. Intensely staring at the next fan to get them to come over
Hwang Minhyun‘s heart fluttering gaze would surely make any fan come right over!
17. Waiting a bit impatiently
Oh My Girl‘s Arin was a little more patient than BTOB’s Minhyuk but she really wanted to meet her fan!
18. Showing off their vocal skills
Oh My Girl‘s Seunghee continuously sang for fans to come to her!
19. Creating an epic countdown
5, 4, 3, 2, 1, it’s time to meet V!
20. Getting a little flirty with fans
That wink! That smile! Yoseob are you trying to give your fans a heart attack?
21. Getting the surprise of a lifetime
Sometimes waiting can come with a bit of danger because you just aren’t prepared when a fan finally comes just like Baekhyun!
22. Trying out a new look
Well, at least we know Baekhyun looks fabulous no matter what he does!
23. Making good use of that mini-megaphone
BTOB‘s Changsub saw the megaphone and decided it would be the perfect tool to catch his fan’s attention.
24. Not so secretly beckoning them over
Don’t worry Jin, you’re next!
25. Fishing for fans
Only Jin would try to reel his fans in!
26. Subtlety is key
And sometimes idols like to try a slightly more subtle approach to catch fans’ attention!