1. f(x) – KrystalWho could forget the scary incident in 2010 where Krystal fainted on stage during f(x) Mr. Boogie performance. Fatigue and sleeping only a couple of hours a day became too much for her to handle.
2. f(x) – KrystalKrystal also fainted on ‘Kiss & Cry”. After her performance, she collapsed to the ice with her head drooping. She struggled to hold herself up but was losing consciousness. The audience and fans were shocked and worried about her health condition.
3. Kim Jang HoonSinger Kim Jang Hoon collapsed while performing as part of the “West Coast Festival” concert. He was rushed to emergency and regained consciousness later. All schedules were canceled and he was prescribed “absolute rest.”
4. Girl’s Day – HyeriHyeri collapsed on stage and was picked up and carried out by Girls’ Day manager.
She was immediately rushed to the hospital for treatment.
4. Dal Shabet – SubinSubin had an extremely busy schedule prior to her performance, and her body was not in good condition. After passing out she quickly received treatment and fans applauded her strength to continue with her schedules.
5. MBLAQ – Seung HoIn the video below, you can see the athletic Seung Ho attempt an acrobatic move, only to faint midway through the stunt and land on his neck. He remains motionless on the floor and it becomes apparent to everyone that he’s out cold.
6. SHINee – OnewIn 2009 after SHINee’s performance on KBS’sMusic Bank, the group proceeded to leave the stage when suddenly the support structure for the lighting began to collapse.
One of the light fixtures smashed to the floor, nearly hitting Onew, and Onew lost consciousness from shock and terror.
While Super Junior members rushed to prevent the structure from collapsing on top of Onew, SHINee’s manager rushed to pick Onew up and carry him to safety.
7. KARA – Goo HaraDuring their Japan concert tour, Goo Hara fainted immediately after her performance.
After collapsing to the floor she was treated backstage, and later returned to the stage.
8. HyunaOverworking finally proved to be too much for Hyuna, when on May 6 2013, she suffered from dehydration and high fever which caused her to faint in the midst of her busy schedules.