10 Things Designed By BTS’s Jungkook That Prove How Insanely Talented He Is
BTS‘s Jungkook is an artist in every sense of the word. From video editing to painting, he loves to be creative and try new things. Check out 10 things designed by Jungkook that were so good, we had to do a double take!
1. The mask he designed for the BTS Exhibition 24/7=Serendipity
As J-Hope said, Jungkook definitely has a flair for the arts!
2. His unique and thoughtful choices for his Artist-Made collection merch
The stunning ARMYST Hoodie features his own logo, a variety of colors, and an asymmetrical cut with a raw edge.
Additionally, the Mikrokosmos Mood Lamp is a speaker with BTS’s logo and projects a stunning array of colors.
3. When he became a fashion designer in Run BTS!
Most members went the comedic route when creating outfits for each other, but Jungkook proved his talent is endless with this cool look for J-Hope.
4. The head piece idea he designed for Maple Story
The members commented that it looked so professional, it was ready to go into the game.
5. When he custom designed some sneakers for J-Hope’s birthday
The thoughtful gift showed he can really do anything!
6. Painting some art during In The Soop
He makes it look easy…
…but we all know it’s not!
7. Designing Cooky for BT21
He tried many ideas, but ended up with a great design!
8. Sketching on a whiteboard backstage
Only Jungkook could make this without even trying.
9. BTS merch featuring his drawing of each member
His doodles came to life!
10. His entrance art for the exhibition
He decided to turn his piece into a clock set for 9:01, which represents September 1st, his birthday.
Harry Styles And BTS’s V Wore The Same “Leash” Outfit But Served Totally Different Vibes
9 Times BTS V’s Baby Face Didn’t Match His Manly Body
Who Is BTS V’s Biggest Fan? Me? You? Jimin? No, It’s ELLE Korea
BTS’s V Is A Certified Fan Of Harry Styles, From Wearing A T-Shirt With His Face On It To Attending His Concerts