IZ*ONE‘s Chaeyeon has always been known for her dancing. In fact, she is so good at it that she gained the nickname “feather,” because she is so light on her feet.
Although she’s always in the practice rooms, she rarely posts dance videos. On September 7, 2022, she finally posted a dance cover for fans on Instagram. Of course, she had to cover the trending “Hype Boy” dance challenge by NewJeans. She rocked the cover right from the first beat.
She pulled off the movements with ease.
It’s easy to make the dance look flimsy but Chaeyeon does it perfectly.
She even caught the small hip movements and double-steps.
We’ve sure missed her dancing!
Netizens were amazed at her skills. She made everything look so effortless and breezy.
- “How can a human look not the least bit heavy while dancing? Her body is like a feather.”
- “Wow she dances like she has no bones”
- “Wow she’s really light… But so, did she leave WM? How did things go after the discussion?”
- “She’s shaking her body like that but she looks so light brrr”
- “Wow, she’s really good at dancing.”
- “I hope she covers ‘Attention’ too… Her dance lines are so refreshing that I think she’ll dance that well too.”
She uploaded the cover with the caption, “A video that will go down within the week.” Make sure you watch it before she deletes it!
chaestival_ instagram 🎥
일주일 안에 내려갈 영상📌https://t.co/T3XeDdGNJ5
— 아이즈원 봇 (@izone_bot) September 7, 2022