SHINee‘s Onew has been quiet on Instagram for nearly 10 months but he’s finally broken his silence by updating his fans about his current health.
He uploaded a photo of beautiful flowers that were taken by his mom. He reassured his fans that he’s happy.
“My mom sent me this photo. I hope everyone’s happy. I’m happy and doing well.”
This was his first post since December 22, 2017, just a few days since Jonghyun’s passing. He had left a caring message to people who were hurting.
“It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do. I want you to just remember one thing. Someone loves you more than you love yourself. I’ll also cheer you on. I love you.”
SHINee Worlds showered him endearing messages, thanking him for the update and welcoming him back to Instagram with open arms.
- “I’m glad that you’re happy.💟”
- “Oppa😭 I really missed u💔 how are you? Plz stay strong ur the best 😘 don’t be sad we love u❤ so proud of you king👑”
- “We all know that it’s better to be happy and deeply in our heart, we always remember and appreciate our beautiful past and precious memories❤ love you Jinki and our SHINee”
- “Your update and your healthy mekes shawols happy more than every thing .always be happy”
- “WELCOME BACK TO INSTAGRAM 😍❤❤❤”