Don Spike Immediately Shuts Down Comments That He Looks Like BTS’s Jimin
Don Spike appeared on the quiz program 1 vs. 100 where a host suggested that he resembles a K-Pop idol.
As soon as the host threw out this idea, Don Spike immediately responded by telling the MC to stop right there.
“Please stop! I’ve been criticized a lot because of this.” ㅡ Don Spike
Don Spike has apparently been gaining interest from netizens for his resemblance to BTS’s Jimin.
- “This is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthey look alike”
- “Their eyes nose and mouth look the sameㅋㅋ”
- “Wow…they look the same!”
- “Seriously the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
Knowing the immense popularity of BTS, Don Spike mentioned again that he doesn’t think he looks anything like Jimin and that he doesn’t acknowledge it.
“We don’t look alike at all. I don’t acknowledge that we resemble each other in the least bit and I especially don’t want to provoke BTS. I’d be in trouble.” ㅡ Don Spike
Meanwhile, fans have been laughing off the situation and encouraging Don Spike not to be so worried!
- “If he loses some weight they would look alike~ A.R.M.Ys can laugh off this level of humor…ㅋ We support you~ BTS comeback fighting~ Don Spike fighting~”
- “We’re not an aggressive fandom…ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎdon’t worry too much Don Spikeㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ”
- “I’m A.R.M.Y but I admitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhen I heard this, I thought their eyes and lips do look a likeㅎㅎㅎ”
- “Even objectively they don’t look anything alike. Their charisma points are different. But still Don Spike fighting! BTS Fighting!”
This Is How BTS J-Hope’s BT21 Character Mang Will Keep ARMY Company While He’s In The Military
BTS’s V Shocks Netizens With A Dramatic Transformation Of His Physique After Revealing His New Six-Pack In The “ELLE Korea” Photoshoot
BTS’s Jimin Shares His “Trick” For Managing Cravings While On A Diet
BTS’s Jimin Shows His Insane Duality While Shooting “Set Me Free Pt 2” Music Video