Although celebrities face malicious comments daily, sometimes netizens go over the line, causing agencies to take legal action to protect them.
For example, netizens were shocked to discover the contents of messages from a netizen to athlete Son Yeon Jae. The netizen sent a series of sexual and degrading tweets to the rhythmic gymnast, such making comments on her private parts and telling her what he wants to do to her. After seeing the Twitter posts, many netizens have applauded Son Yeon Jae for taking legal action
“I want to experience the tightness of Son Yeon Jae’s ***** that’s been made with incredible amounts of gymnastics. Son Yeon Jae’s **** is amazing! Tightness Son Yeon Jae. I want to put my **** in her tight **** and ***. I want to swab honey over her **** and suck it. I want to suck on her hair. Hey sexy Yeonjae come ravage my **** mad in 2000 you lesbian”
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- Wow I actually feel sorry for the person who tweeted all that. They must have a messed up life.
- I hope she doesn’t show the person any leniency.
- Wow how can a person say such things..
- I swore at the screen I was so furious…
- Wow that person’s going to be summoned to the police and have to come face to face with what he/she said…
- Wow this is awful