BTS manager caught physically abusing BTS members on camera?
On a popular online community called Instiz, a post titled, “Controversy surrounds BTS manager as video of manager raising his hand against member surfaces” recently went viral.
The post featured photos of BTS members and their manager. In the photo the manager is seen raising his hands against the member Jung Kook. Although there was no physical contact fans claimed that the gesture was very threatening and the fact that Jung Kook flinched revealed that there may have been previous cases of physical abuse.
문제되는 장면 이건데 아무리봐도 손올린걸로밖에 안보이고.. 애가 움찔하잖아 https://t.co/w7Y17BcZ0i
— 리니 (@dope0309) December 9, 2015
“This is the problematic part. You can’t deny that he raised his hands…and the member flinches.”
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- Listen to the video, the manager says “Hey smarten up, as he raises his hand”
- I don’t buy albums and support the company to see our boys treated like that
- Big Hit needs to do their job right, the boys made the company not the other way around
- They admitted that the manager meant it as a threatening gesture
- They didn’t even fire him but just took his role as manager away…
- Do your job properly the boys are even carrying all the staffs’ luggage with them too