Bae Yong Joon’s first Instagram post with Park Soo Jin after their wedding announcement
Hallyu actor, Bae Yong Joon, made his first post on Instagram with actress and former girl group member of Sugar, Park Soo Jin after their wedding announcement earlier this month.
On May 27th (KST), Bae Yong Joon revealed a date scene by sharing a photo of holding the bride-to-be Park Soo Jin’s hand. Their loving appearance under the terrace garnered much attention. The caption explained, “Thank you for many blessings and congratulatory messages. I am thankful to have met the fated lover of my life. Will comeback with a happy wedding ceremony. Have a good day.”
Earlier this month, Keyeast Enetertainment announced their wedding set for this fall. They have known one another for quite a time and have been in a relationship since February. Park Soo Jin is speculated to be staying away from the limelight after her marriage.
In the meantime, take a look at some of the popular comments:
1. [+8347,-792] The modern day cinderella….
2. [+6992,-196] Even though I can see this with my own eyes, I still cannot believe it…ㅠ
3. [+6487,-158] I still somehow can’t believe it ㅋㅋㅋ maybe cause it was totally out of the blue.
4. [+3365,-327] You guys look good together, congratulations.
5. [+2786,-176] The photo looks too intentional ㅋ awkward ㅋㅋㅋ
Source: Sports DongA, Sports DongA via Naver