EXO-L curse death on to BTS’s Jungkook
EXO-L are known for being an intense fandom, but many are claiming that some fans have crossed the line after they cursed death on to BTS‘s Jungkook.
The Big Hit Entertainment singer became a target of EXO-L after he applied the term “let’s love” (a common term that has become strongly associated with EXO) to BTS. Enraged by what they believed was an act of thievery and disrespect toward EXO, fans of the SM Entertainment group spread a photoshopped image of Jungkook’s portrait mounted on a funeral wreathe. In response to the photos, many ARMY (BTS’s official fandom) have urged EXO-L to calm down and stop spreading the malicious image.
Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!
“I realize how important and meaningful the phrase “Let’s Love” is for you guys but your babies aren’t the only important people are they? How could you photoshop his face into a funeral picture and tweet it to him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ”
“Really you had to photoshop his face into a funeral picture. Are you brainless? You could have requested him to explain himself”
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- Where’s the proof that this was the work of EXO-Ls?
- There were tweets from EXO-Ls that directly mentioned Jungkook’s twitter account
- The member is not even legal age…
- Maybe this was the work of fake EXO-Ls trying to make the fandom look worse..
- As an ARMY this is infuriating…
- I am just worried Jungkook may have seen this..