Fan gets criticized after compositing a photo of BTS’ Suga with a condom
A fan of BTS is currently receiving a lot of criticism online after posting photos of member Suga that have been photoshopped inappropriately.
On November 23rd, a netizen shared an image capture of the Instagram account that contained various past shared photos of Suga as well as fan taken photos of the artist.
However, one particular photo has gained a hot but negative reaction from others as a condom was photoshopped in, making it as if Suga is holding a condom in-between his lips as he takes a selca. Of course, in the original photo, Suga is not doing such a thing and is simply taking a photo of himself to share with fans on social networks.
Netizens have left comment on the Instiz post that a composite photo such as this could be mistaken for real and thus creating a lot of misunderstanding among those who don’t know it’s not real.
Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- Wow how do you do things like this and call yourself a fan
- Where is this from???? How dare she/he do this to our Yoongi…..
- Please put your talent to better use why would you photoshop such things with Yoongi
- How could they do this to precious Yoongi…
- That picture may go viral and people might think it’s real. Please refrain from making weird photoshopped images
- Can’t they sue this person as sexual harassment? He’s not my bias but it makes me angry and I’m pretty sure an international fan did this too. If it were a female idol this would already have been a big issue. Capture it as pdf and send it to official pages or their agency