K-Pop Idol Groups That May Be DISBANDING Soon Due To Contract Expiration
As the new year welcomes in new rookie groups, some veteran groups are also faced with contract expiration.
With legendary girl group KARA disbanding after three of its members opted out of renewing their contracts with DSP Media, netizens discussed six other popular groups who are now in similar situations. With 2016 being the last year of their contract, many idols will have to either renew their contract or potentially leave their group or agency this year.
Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- BEAST…my boys…sigh
- f(x) will resign 100%
- BEAST please don’t resign…
- Rainbow please look for a better agency
- I wonder if 4MINUTE will resign
- BEAST is probably thinking really hard on this too
- Even if they don’t resign I hope the groups will continue their friendship together..