Netizens criticize Korean media outlet for continously reporting false news
After repeatedly reporting false news to its readers, Korean media outlet World Today has come under fire from netizens.
Although dating rumors sometimes turn out to be false, netizens have had enough with World Today for continuously posting stories with bold claims without any credible sources. Using simple SNS photos, the media outlet has made dating and marriage announcements, and even incorrectly quoted celebrities on countless occasions, misleading and irritating readers.
Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- The problem is people actually believe them
- I wonder why people haven’t sued them already
- Why do people trust this page anyway?
- They’re just desperate for attention
- Why do they think this is okay
- This is just outright lies!
- I’ve even seen them reporting that a celebrity was lesbian with another celebrity