Netizens Discover The TRUE Hidden Meaning Behind G-Friend’s Music Videos
Although many have criticized girl group G-Friend for excessively using the school girl concept, netizens recently discovered the group’s reason for doing so.
After watching the music videos for “Glass Bead,” “Me Gustas Tu,” and “Rough,” netizens realized that the three go together to form one story. Rather than being standalone videos, the group’s three music videos tell the entire story of a group’s high school experience, from entrance to graduation. With “Rough” symbolizing graduation, netizens concluded that the video also marks the end of their school girl concept.
Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- I never watched their MVs so I didn’t realize but wow…
- Heol I never knew this Daebak
- Their songs are so good
- But their skirts….are too short for “entrance”…
- Oh 3 part school theme! BTS did the same thing they’re very similar in a lot of ways
- Their concept is so refreshing ㅠㅠㅠ