Netizens discuss bags that even Suzy couldn’t save
miss A‘s Suzy is one of the most sought after models in Korea because of her ability to sell items, but netizens claim that these bags were so bad that even her endorsement couldn’t save them.
KakaoTalk characters and Suzy are both incredibly popular in Korea, but netizens agreed that the a product using both were so ugly that no one would buy them. According to netizens, the Beanpole bags which feature the popular SNS characters not only look childish, but are too expensive too. The bags cost around 500,ooo won, approximately $424.
Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- That thing costs over 500,000 won??? what a waste of leather
- Wow I’m sorry but this is …
- It looks like a bag they sell in the underground markets for 50,000 won
- It looks like it could work….but it doesn’t
- Kakao tried wayy too hard for this
- It’s cute but it doesn’t make me want to buy it at all