Idol groups all have their unique charms, but fans often wonder how their favorite idols would do if they formed a project group.
In the spirit of Hitmaker, one netizen mixed and matched several different girl groups to create ideal lineups. Although the post was just for fun, the groups have caught the attention of many netizens, causing the post to soar in popularity.
I matched them up based on my own preferences, so don’t curse at me…
1. After School‘s Uee, EXID‘s Solji, EXID’s Hani, 9MUSES‘s Kyungri, and 9MUSES’s Minha
2. KARA’s Seungyeon, KARA’s Goo Hara, Lovelyz‘s Kei, G-Friend‘s Yuju, and Oh My Girl‘s Hyun Seunghee
3. AOA‘s Choa, AOA’s Seolhyun, Girl’s Day‘s Yura, Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri, and SISTAR‘s Soyou
4. 4MINUTE‘s Gayoon, 4MINUTE’s Hyuna, Apink‘s Eunji, Apink‘s Naeun, and CLC‘s Seunghee
5. Wonder Girls‘s Yoobin, Wonder Girls‘s Yeeun, miss A‘s Suzy, TWICE‘s Nayeon, and TWICE‘s Tzuyu
6. Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon, Girls’ Generation‘s Yoona, Red Velvet‘s Irene, Red Velvet‘s Wendy, and f(x)‘s Krystal
7. Rainbow‘s Jaekyung, Rainbow‘s Jisook, MAMAMOO‘s Solar, MAMAMOO‘s Moonbyul, and T-ARA‘s Jiyeon
What’s everyone’s favorite one?
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
[+ 146, – 14] Number 4 and number 6
[+ 124, – 11] I cannot decide between 4 and 6;;;;