Weekly Series: K-Pop Mood Playlist – Feel Good
Sometimes we all just need a little pick-me-up. For days when we’re cooped up indoors, bogged down with work, or just feeling plain uninspired, we need a little something to get us going and motivated. This week’s K-Pop Mood Playlist aspires to do just that with some feel good music that will hopefully get you energized for your day!
1. Epik High -평화의 날 (Day of Peace)
- “Day of Peace” is a super positive and upbeat song off of Epik High’s 2004 album High Society. De-stress with this fun track and make sure to mark a “Day Of Peace” on your calendar, just like Epik High.
2. Primary – 씨스루 (See Through) (feat. Zion.T)
- Be prepared to take a 3 minute and 37 second long dance break when “See Through” comes on, because it’ll be impossible not to groove along with Primary and Zion.T while this songs bumps out of your speakers.
3. Tako & J.Hyung – 이대로도 예뻐 (You’re Beautiful Just the Way You Are) (feat. Im Dong Hyun)
- “You’re Beautiful Just the Way You Are” is a truly sweet song with a positive message about a man trying to convince his girlfriend that she doesn’t need to lose weight or get surgery to be pretty. Tako and J.Hyung’s optimistic message to girls will hopefully lift you’re spirits if you’re feeling down about yourself.
4. JQ – 사귀자 (Tell Me “Yes”) (feat. G.Tiger)
- JQ and G.Tiger will try to win your heart with “Tell Me ‘Yes.'” This song is both cutesy and smooth and it’s cheery vibe will hopefully leave a smile on your face.
5. Melo-D – What You Want
- Melo-D is a fitting name as J.Mercy and Taeyun’s work so well together in “What You Want.” The brass instruments in the chorus brighten up this already upbeat to make it sound even more uplifting.
6. 공작.B (Peacock.B) – Milk Tea
- “Milk Tea” is a great song to relax to while enjoying your favorite. Take a break with Peacock.B and let yourself daydream for a little bit before you have to get back to work.
7. Hong Dae Kwang – 고마워 내사랑 (Thank You My Love)
- He may have only placed 4th on Superstar K4 but cheery and lively songs like “Thank You My Love” show that Hong Dae Kwang is still feeling optimistic about his future.
8. Megan Lee – 8Dayz (feat. Junhyung of BEAST)
- Megan Lee’s positive attitude is something we could all benefit from more often. “8Dayz” will hopefully inspire you to wake up each day ready to move on yesterday’s troubles and start anew.
9. JunggiGo – Want U (feat. Beenzino)
- “Want U” is another one of those perfect songs that can get you dancing no matter the occasion. JunggiGo and Beenzino mesh so well in this song that could definitely get your feet moving even when you’re feeling unmotivated.
10. HIGH4 – 뱅뱅뱅 (Headache)
- “Headache” is such an addictive track from rookie group HIGH4. The electric beats mixed with the guitar give this song such a fresh and fun sound that is sure to invigorate you at any time.
Check out the songs and tune in to Koreaboo every week for a new K-Pop Mood Playlist! Until next time… ♥