10 of BLACKPINK Jennie’s Most Iconic Looks In Commemoration Of Her Solo Debut Anniversary
Its been a year of BLACKPINK Jennie‘s solo debut, “SOLO”!
On November 12, 2018, YG Entertainment released Jennie’s solo debut single, and blessed all BLINKS out there with the catchiest music and the best outfits to go along with it! So, in commemoration of her first solo debut anniversary, here are 10 of Jennie’s most iconic stage looks from her “SOLO” era!
1. Jennie looking gorgeous at the 2018 MMAs
2. She looks stunning in white!
3. Jennie looks so captivating in red; its truly one of the most popping colors on her!
4. Jennie can make anything look good, but she especially pulls off this beautiful silver and black outfit!
5. She looks angelic.
6. Flower-print for the shining flower!
7. Jennie seriously owned these frills!
8. One of her most iconic outfits to date.
9. In this outfit, she mixes a bit of BLACKPINK and her own “Jennie” style!
10. Just gonna talk about how good Jennie looks in red again for good health and clear skin.
Which outfit from Jennie’s “SOLO” era is your favorite?
BLACKPINK’s Rosé And Margot Robbie Both Wore Sexy Barbie Dresses But Served Totally Different Vibes
The Positive And Negative Parts About Acting In HBO’s “The Idol,” According To BLACKPINK’s Jennie
BLACKPINK Fans Terrorize DIOR BEAUTY’s Instagram Over The Latest #MissDior Exhibition Post
BLACKPINK’s Jennie Gives A Passionate Speech About An Unexpected Subject During “BORN PINK” In Thailand