10 Reasons Why BTS’s Jungkook Would Be The Best Roommate…And Also The Worst
If Jungkook was your roommate, here’s what your daily life might look like,
For millions of fans, BTS‘s members are the friends they know but have never met. Being roommates with Jungkook would be a dream come true…or would it? Here are 10 reasons why he would be the best roommate — and also the worst!
1. Your fridge will always be full of food…
…but good luck getting any.
2. He will help you get into shape…
…whether you want to be or not.
3. Now that he officially owns a pillow, he doesn’t have to steal yours…
I don’t have a pillow at home.
…but he might do it anyway.
4. He will invite his squad over to party…
…at all hours of the night.
5. You will get to see this gorgeousness every morning…
…followed by your own reflection.
6. He will play video games with you…
…and never, ever let you win.
7. Since 90% of his clothes are black, doing laundry will be easy…
…if you can find any detergent in stock.
8. You will henceforth be known as “Jungkook’s roommate”…
…and only “Jungkook’s roommate”. What’s your name? Doesn’t matter. To the world, you no longer have one!
9. If you like peace and quiet, personal space, and solitude…
…you’re out of luck!
10. He is the best friend ever.
There is no downside to this!
For more pros and cons, find out why RM would be the best (and worst) study buddy.
10 Reasons Why BTS’s RM Would Be The Best Classmate…And Also The Worst
Why Does BTS’s Suga Always Wear The Number 3 On His Jerseys? It’s Because Of One Man
BTS Kicks Off 2023 FESTA With 10th Anniversary Family Portrait
BTS’s Suga And Halsey To Release New Collaborative Song Together
Forever A Fan: How BTS’s Jimin Greatly Inspired ENHYPEN’s Ni-Ki During The Latter’s “Bite Me” Comeback