It is no doubt that Red Velvet has some of the most interesting concepts in K-Pop. The girl group has had over 15 title tracks with promotions for each one!
While the music always delivers in some way, shape, or form, the styling can sometimes be a hit or miss to fans of the SM Entertainment group. Here are 12 times Red Velvet has worn questionable outfits while performing.
1. Neon Green Fuzz Wendy
2. Turquoise Fuzz Irene
3. The Long Beaded Group Ensemble
4. Neon Pink Fuzz Wendy
5. The Infamous One Leg Colored Tights
6. Seulgi’s Vertical Striped, Frilled Button Down Shirt
7. Yeri’s Mismatching Heels
8. Wendy’s Salmon Skirt and Patterened Halter Combo
9. The Dip Dyed Hair Debut
10. The REDMARE Tour Rainbow Heart Dresses
11. Joy’s Polkadot Blouse
12. Yeri’s See Through, Red, Maxi Skirt
Although fans thought that these outfits were questionable, the girls still pulled them off confidently!