22 Of BTS Jin’s Most Savage Post-It Notes To Fans
These written messages revealed his sassy side at fan signs.
At fan signs, fans use post-it notes to ask BTS‘s members questions. For years, Jin has replied to ARMYs with sass and brutal honesty. These are 22 of his most hilariously savage post-its ever!
1. Unique, but not memorable
2. Rejection hurts
3. Not his type
4. Also not his type
5. No love for rhinos
6. He accepts cash, credit, and moons
7. Confidence level: Jin
8. Request denied
9. Someone’s hungry…for love?
10. Love letter
11. This confusing Q&A
12. Jin doesn’t live here anymore
13. The world’s most expensive groom
14. No appreciation for Chef Jin
15. How about an “A” for effort instead?
16. Seokjin School
17. A genius at aegyo math
18. Okay, but which Pokemon?
19. The taste of hell
20. You can see the purity in his eyes
21. Food makes everything better.
22. A PhD in Rebellion
BTS’s Tattoo Artist Reveals The Member Who “Finally” Moved Their Friendship Tattoo Plans Forward
Imagine Surviving Off Only Water For 5 Days — BTS’s Jungkook Did Just That
The Incredibly Honest Reason Why Tattoo Artists Are So Thankful Towards BTS’s Jungkook
BTS’s Jungkook Reported To Release Solo Album On July 14 — BIGHIT MUSIC Responds