7 Korean Celebrity Couples Who Were The True Definition Of Relationship Goals In 2017
True love is a thing, and here’s proof.
Stories from Korean dramas often seem too good to be true, but this year these Korean celebrity power couples proved fairytale scenarios can happen in real life too!
1. When SHINHWA‘s Eric talks about his wife Na Hye Mi being his best friend.
eric mun talking about na hye mi and look at his very meaningful subtle smile at the end 😭 pic.twitter.com/VsjhhFzQJP
— my sunshine 남지현 ☀️ (@potatingcheese) November 8, 2017
2. When Rain would not let go of Kim Tae Hee‘s hand in the cold
3. When Taeyang wrote a song for his girlfriend (and soon to be wife) Min Hyo Rin
4. When Yoon Hyun Min took Baek Jin Hee to New York City for a romantic vacation
5. When JINUSEAN‘s Sean and Jung Hye Young proved that date nights aren’t only for young couples.
6. When Lee Sang Woo proved that the first thing he does when he goes away is to call his wife, Kim So Yeon, on the phone.