13 Pieces Of Evidence That Prove ATEEZ’s Members Have Been Hitting The Gym HARD
The members of ATEEZ have long been praised for their incredible performance abilities. Not only does skill in this field come more naturally to some than others, however, but it still requires a lot of work no matter how much of a natural you are, and ATEEZ’s members are the definition of hard-working! Over the last three years that they’ve been in the K-Pop industry, several of the members have clearly bulked up from all the immense effort and energy they’ve been putting into their bodies, and it has really paid off. Here are 13 pieces of evidence to prove it!
1. Starting off with Jongho proving that he’s been hitting the gym for a while…
muscle king 💪#HappyJonghoDay #Vocal_King_Jongho_Daypic.twitter.com/Lr8zAhZDwp
— san pics (@sanshinepics) October 11, 2019
2. These pictures should speak for themselves 👀
it’s hard not to love wooyoung pic.twitter.com/ww2k9vf0Cf
— ً (@JWYGOLD) January 9, 2022
3. The abs on these men are simply too impressive to stay contained.
kq said “ateez’s gym is open” pic.twitter.com/k1tiGMxVTU
— 성화’s cisca🪁(closed) (@marstarhwa) May 16, 2021
4. The fact that Yeosang was so relaxed during an arm-wrestling match that he smirked the entire time…
yeosang was actually so sick for smirking throughout the whole arm wrestling session while wooyoung was fighting for his life pic.twitter.com/A3XDc8axVb
— yeosang doing things (@kysactivity) January 12, 2022
5. Though Jongho tends to dress conservatively, it’s still impossible to miss how his leg muscles flex!
How can I see his smile and wave when I’m staring at his quad muscles engaging with every footstep?! 😏
Stylists… collarbones next I beg of you 😌#TheFellowship #Beginning_Of_The_End #ATEEZ #에이티즈 #종호@ATEEZofficial
— Jjongppo Fairy (@jonghosmole) January 12, 2022
DO YOU SEE HIS THIGH MUSCLE?!?)($?!? pic.twitter.com/zu5to5wayl
— vex ✯ is seeing ateez (@nothanxximokay) January 7, 2022
6. None of them are very small, yet they can pick each other up and carry them around like it’s no big deal!
seems like ateez’s tiny line forgot to bring one of them to the gym.@ATEEZofficial #ATEEZ #에이티즈 pic.twitter.com/ZSO0mD42sa
— thinking about yunsang (@thinkabtyunsang) March 28, 2021
7. This photo from their recent concert speaks volumes all on its own.
영이 옷이 pic.twitter.com/ocls7L5txa
— 꾸리 (@ggurixmars) January 7, 2022
8. Wooyoung in particular has been really flaunting his hard-earned bulk recently 👀
‘looking forward to Jeong Wooyoung’s StuChoom’
“Mercedes logo on his chest.. ha.. it’s a good world. Jeong Wooyoung I’m going crazy, restrained sexiness..ha.. I’ll hold onto my chest until it comes out. Tinys your hearts are good right… I’m as nervous as 181024” pic.twitter.com/XpOJc9SE66
— 🍯haribear🍯 (@honeyboy1012) June 18, 2021
Wooyoung has been practically living at the gym for the last couple of months or what?😳 Sir, th-th-that’s illegal!! @ATEEZofficial always look very healthy and toned. I’m glad the company doesn’t seem to pressure them to fit any standard. They set their own standards.#ATEEZ https://t.co/RJgJ2ib5Pb
— Marina ~💜~ (@AtinyMarina) January 7, 2022
9. San’s insane bulk-up from debut until now is simply stunning.
He was already well-toned back then…
But now… 🥵
씨발 산이 텤미홈 인트로 레전드야 pic.twitter.com/AOdJIydjjv
— 맘마 (@mamma403_) January 7, 2022
The evolution of arms. Its getting bigger & bigger every comeback. At this rate he will become KJK soon 😭 @kqent @ATEEZofficial plz close ur gym. I’m scared. #ATEEZ #SAN #에이티즈 #산 #ATEEZWORLDTOUR2022 https://t.co/Lp3JuxWAxB pic.twitter.com/JE1VCDjkPF
— Shiber Choi (@Shiberchoi1331) January 8, 2022
10. Yunho might not be as flashy as some of the other members with his muscles, but when you look at this… 👀
a friendly reminder that yunho just lifted a whole gallon of water without any struggles and then sat like this for a while without a bench and none of his muscles flinched pic.twitter.com/yvLlVq8IdU
— kate ♡ yunho! (@atzyuu) February 27, 2021
11. Though Yeosang once struggled to prop Yunho up, now he can do squats with Yunho’s entire body weight!
Yeosang in Answer era not being able to hold Yunho, but now 2 years later he can hold Yunho AND do squats !! pic.twitter.com/xuyWhJMrPP
— levi (@bubblyeo) January 12, 2022
12. Even Jongho’s forearms on their own are enough to prove how hard he must work out.
think about jongho’s muscles often 👀 pic.twitter.com/B3804F9WOC
— woojong’s pudding 🦊🎄🐻 (@applteez) February 15, 2021
13. And finally, you can’t forget that Hongjoong’s physique has been earning a lot of well-deserved praise lately too!
hongjoong really has been working out, his muscles look so strong pic.twitter.com/rFLB0pnuuf
— elif (@hjhopeworld) December 16, 2021
I will not speak😶😶 pic.twitter.com/UVY8KPlvMr
— foresta °3° AU🌷🦋MINGI IS BACK (@luvwoosanie) October 27, 2020
— líka ℘︎ hj lover (@H0NGLOVER) January 12, 2022
ATEEZ’s Hongjoong Names The Group’s Most Signature Dance Move, Credits Choreographer Anze Skrube
EXO’s Kai Collabs With ATEEZ’s Seonghwa & San For A Legendary “Rover” Cover
ATEEZ Hopes To Dance “HALA HALA” Even When They Become Grandfathers
ATEEZ’s Hongjoong Thanks Senior K-Pop Idol Groups Who Have Paved The Way