BTS‘s agency, BigHit Entertainment, has certain rules in place, but every once in a while the mischievous members can’t getting into trouble. Here are 8 times BTS totally ignored the rules and made their own!
1. When RM may have broken the “no drunk tweeting” rule
Remember how BTS said they have a rule where they don't tweet if they're drunk but then Namjoon drunk tweeted this crackhead video HSHSJSJSK pic.twitter.com/0hw2rB2rV9
— ig• bts_memes__ (@bts_memes__twt) November 16, 2018
2. When Jungkook and V definitely did break the “no drunk tweeting” rule
3. When J-Hope played a fanmade lyric video in his live stream that infringed on BigHit Entertainment’s copyright
Yeah, I was watching J-Hope played my video during his Vlive… I still can't believe this happened to me 😱😱😱 OMG my luckiest day!!!
Thank you so much Hoseok ah~ 보라해 💜💜💜@BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/CAGXsTZyk6
— Jung Hyun Ran (@jung_hyun_ran) January 28, 2019
4. When Jin became his own stylist by cutting his own hair…with kitchen scissors
One of jinhit’s video pic.twitter.com/mkXfrCbInl
— 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 ❥ (@kookfucc) January 26, 2019
5. When Jimin screenshotted BTS’s Save Me webtoon, which has a security policy that prohibits screenshots. Not only that, he tweeted it!
ARMY ; Don't post a screenshot of the webtoon. Y'all will go to JAIL 😤
Jimin : pic.twitter.com/d3Z1atnt09
— N A T A L I E 🐝 (@Cl0udknj) January 17, 2019
6. When Jin spoiled BTS’s “IDOL” comeback
7. When Suga disobeyed the rules of the staff’s zombie tag game to win it
8. When the staff told BTS not to drink alcohol on camera, so Jin decided he would drink alcohol on camera