10 Reasons Why BTS’s “Jungkook Hyung” Is Still A Baby
Now that TXT has debuted, BTS‘s Jungkook is no longer Big Hit Entertainment‘s maknae, and some fans just can’t wrap their brains around it. No matter how old he gets, the Golden Maknae will always be ARMY‘s baby, and these are 10 reasons why.
1. He’s forever curious about the world
Need proof? BangtanTV released a 48 second clip of Jungkook playing with an eyelash curler.
2. He’s still as silly as ever
Put him in a bunny onesie and he’ll have a blast!
3. The littlest things amuse him…
…like this squeaky duck.
4. He has the same adorable smile at age 21 that he had at 15
5. Nothing makes him happier than his favorite snacks…
6. …and he eats them like this
7. He still teases his older members like there’s no tomorrow…
8. …and sometimes they still tuck him into bed
9. He never gets tired of playing games…
…especially water games!
10. He’s a BigHit hyung now, but he’ll always be BTS’s Golden Maknae…
…and ARMY’s too.
BTS’s Suga Questions His Influence As An NBA Ambassador, But ARMYs Strongly Disagree
BTS’s Suga Shares Childhood Story Involving His One True Obsession
Fan Steals BTS RM’s Cardboard Cutout From A Store… And Updates ARMY About His “New Life”
“The Jungkook Effect” Strikes Again: The BTS Member Unintentionally Causes Another Item To Sell Out