10 Reasons Why BTS’s Jungkook Will Be The Next TikTok King
BTS already have their own YouTube, Vlive, Weverse, Twitter, and Instagram accounts, and now they’ve added TikTok to the mix! For those who don’t know, TikTok is an app for creating short lipsyncs, meme videos, and more.
Fans predict that Jungkook will take over the app in no time, and here are 10 reasons why!
1. He’s already trending in 25+ countries
Trends📈 l 190925
Jungkook is currently trending in 25 countries after BTS’ TikTok Channel was announced #JUNGKOOK #TheGroup #BTS #PCAs @BTS_twt
— Golden Buzz (@JungkookTimes) September 25, 2019
2. He’s a Dubsmash veteran…
3. …and his lipsyncs are legendary
4. Vine? With just one video, he owned the app
5. TikTokers love comedy, talent, and creativity…
6. …and Jungkook can do it all!
7. Videography skills? Say no more. Jungkook’s Golden Closet Films have made him a pro.
8. He’s also a master at making memes…
9. …and using them to troll his members
한 15년 뒤쯤 예상해봅니다.
편집하면서 웃겨 숨넘어갈 뻔했네🤣#JK pic.twitter.com/nQVx1YSmMM
— 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) May 17, 2019
10. He’s Jeon Jungkook. Duh!
— 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) June 9, 2019
Ramyun Maker Nongshim Files For Copyright Of “Bulgeuri,” A Ramyun Recipe Created By BTS’s Jungkook
Media Outlet Gives ARMYs Waiting For BTS’s Jimin A Show During An Airport Livestream
“Truly A Master Choreographer:” BTS ARMY Celebrate Seeing A Familiar Face Credited For Jimin’s “Set Me Free Pt.2” Choreography
ARMYs Demand Answers As BTS Jimin’s “Set Me Free Pt.2” MV View Count Drops And Freezes, Prompting Response From YouTube