What kind of leader is BTS‘s RM? A cheerleader! (Oh, the punniness. Can you hear Jin laughing?) RM is incredibly supportive of his members, and he highlights their talents whenever he’s given the chance. Here are 10+ times he encouraged and cheered them on!
1. When he mentioned Jungkook’s “Paper Hearts” cover to Tori Kelly
You know, he did a cover. Paper Hearts.
2. When he told Drake about J-Hope’s version of the “In My Feelings” challenge
He did the “In My Feelings” challenge.
3. Every time he invites his members to speak during interviews
4. When he encouraged V to give this acceptance speech for Vlive Top 10
5. When he complimented these handsome, but extra, members
The only make a fuss like this on camera.
Hey (they are) handsome.
6. When he hyped up Suga’s part in “Airplane Pt. 2” during a live broadcast
7. When he complimented V’s English pronunciation
Taehyung was a little bit insecure about how to spell "humour" but Namjoon complimented him for his english pronunciation, this is the cutest thing pic.twitter.com/Aul8KT4Uw5
— 풍경 ✧ (slow) (@sceneryfortae) December 6, 2017
8. When he encouraged a nervous Jimin to tell him more about the song he was working on
9. When he praised Jungkook for adding more emotion to his vocals