15 Freestyle BTS Dance Moves That Anyone Can Learn
If your heart says, “I want to be a dancer”, but your body says, “that’s never going to happen”, don’t worry. BTS has got you covered!
Learn how to dance freestyle, with these 15 Bangtan style moves!
1. If you can’t b-boy, you can still b-ball…
2. …and play the air drums
3. If you’re feeling footloose, try Jungkook’s shuffle n’ slide
Cue the credits!
4. “The Jedi” (Level 1)
Step 1: use the force.
5. “The Jedi” (Level 2)
Step 2: own the force.
6. “The Jedi” (Level 3)
Step 3: you are the force. Get out the way, Vader! Jedi Jin is conquering the galaxy one dance at a time.
7. The “I don’t have anywhere to put my water bottle”
It’s better than littering, right?
8. The bunny wiggle
All you need to do is put on your ears and shake your tail!
9. The “dang, my hair looks fine“
Where’s the lie?
10. The dance every maknae knows innately
11. The “you’re doing great, sweetie!”
All you need is a camera, boundless enthusiasm…
…and a few chaotic “kids”.
12. The “let some air in, but not too much”
Step 1: open door. Step 2: close door. Repeat.
13. V, nailing ARMY’s unofficial choreography
14. J-Hope’s foolproof way to hype the crowd
15. The ultimate ending pose
You always want to end the dance how you started it: strong.
“HYBE Only Knows Money” — Netizens Angered By Ridiculous Prices For BTS Suga’s Online Concert Streaming Tickets
J-Hope’s Promotion: Understanding The Military Ranks In South Korea
Global Superstar Ne-Yo Is Gaining Attention For His Recent Comments About BTS And The K-Pop Industry
BTS’s Jungkook Debuts A Shorter Haircut During His Live Broadcast — Netizens React Differently