In October 2021, it was announced that IVE‘s Jang Wonyoung and ENHYPEN‘s Sunghoon were going to take over TXT’s Soobin and OH MY GIRL‘s Arin as hosts of KBS‘s Music Bank. Since they made their first appearance, netizens have fallen in love with the self-named “Jangkku” duo.
It was recently announced that, although Jang Wonyoung was continuing her role as Music Bank MC, Sunghoon would be stepping down, and he had his final episode on September 2.
After almost a year of so many iconic episodes, here are 10 moments of Jang Wonyoung and Sunghoon moments that will make us miss the Jangkku duo even more!
1. When Jang Wonyoung adorably scolded Sunghoon when he pretended to forget IVE’s latest comeback track.
Of course, Sunghoon was joking, but he always loves teasing Jang Wonyoung.
2. Their undeniable visuals served during the “Summer Special.”
They literally looked as if they stepped straight off a catwalk and exuded true summer vibes.
3. The time Sunghoon teased Jang Wonyoung for being “jealous” after he had a temporary co-host when IVE was promoting abroad.
Luckily, Sunghoon made Jang Wonyoung feel better by emphasizing how much he loved IVE and missed her.
Wonyoung: I saw you had a lot of fun with the substitute MC. You’re part of Jangkku, but you made “Jakku“? Geez.
Sunghoon: Oh, come on. Did you get jealous when you watched last week? That’s adorable.
4. Nobody can forget how impactful their debut was after performing BTS’s “Butter.”
They had some of the most iconic and memorable performances throughout their time on the show.
5. Jang Wonyoung will always keep rooting for Sunghoon and ENHYPEN, even if they’re not working together.
They have cemented themselves as true fans, and hopefully, they can see each other soon.
6. Both idols were true professionals when they helped TWICE’s Nayeon when she forgot her lines for an interview.
Whether it was Sunghoon helping with her lines or Jang Wonyoung showing her script, they helped Nayeon throughout!
7. The moment they won “Best Couple” at the 2021 KBS Entertainment Awards.
They have made netizens smile, and their playful sibling chemistry has been amazing to watch.
8. Every time they wow netizens by having the most adorable matching outfits.
They literally pull of every look, whether it’s preppy, sporty, or casual, and they make the looks seem designer!
9. They post selfies and truly cement why they are so popular.
Both Jang Wonyoung and Sunghoon are true visuals, and their selfies are enough to send the internet into meltdown.
10. Each time they have to introduce their groups for interviews, or they win awards, it’s the cutest thing ever!
Jang Wonyoung and Sunghoon have supported each other’s groups whenever possible, and it’s been heartwarming to watch.