Just 10+ Gifs Of BTS’s RM Being The Most Humble Leader
BTS has made a lot of K-Pop history over the years, as it seems that they’re breaking records every year. Despite all their success, the members remain humble and have never bragged about their success. BTS’s leader, RM, has always remained humble throughout the years, here are a couple of those moments.
1. Telling everyone that they worked hard
2. Choosing BTS over his solo
3. Thinking he’s not a good leader
4. Letting J-Hope do the speech
BTS won “Best Male Dance Performance” at MAMA 2016. J-Hope is the dance leader of BTS, so RM wanted J-Hope specifically to do the speech.
5. Worrying about Jungkook over himself
6. RM’s amazing United Nations speech
7. Thanking everyone
8. Always giving praise to the other candidates
9. After BTS won one of their first Daesangs
Mattel’s “Infamous” BTS Dolls Are Back On Sale — And Confusing The Heck Out of K-ARMYs
BTS’s V Shares A New Video Of Yeontan, But ARMYs Are Distracted By Something Else
“Young Master” BTS’s Suga? Just Why Do A Korean Baseball Team And Their Fans Call Him That?
BTS Jimin’s Reaction To Being Locked Out Of His Van At The Airport Shows His True Personality