Just 10+ Gifs Of BTS’s RM Being The Most Humble Leader
BTS has made a lot of K-Pop history over the years, as it seems that they’re breaking records every year. Despite all their success, the members remain humble and have never bragged about their success. BTS’s leader, RM, has always remained humble throughout the years, here are a couple of those moments.
1. Telling everyone that they worked hard
2. Choosing BTS over his solo
3. Thinking he’s not a good leader
4. Letting J-Hope do the speech
BTS won “Best Male Dance Performance” at MAMA 2016. J-Hope is the dance leader of BTS, so RM wanted J-Hope specifically to do the speech.
5. Worrying about Jungkook over himself
6. RM’s amazing United Nations speech
7. Thanking everyone
8. Always giving praise to the other candidates
9. After BTS won one of their first Daesangs
Why Does BTS’s Suga Always Wear The Number 3 On His Jerseys? It’s Because Of One Man
BTS Kicks Off 2023 FESTA With 10th Anniversary Family Portrait
BTS’s Suga And Halsey To Release New Collaborative Song Together
Forever A Fan: How BTS’s Jimin Greatly Inspired ENHYPEN’s Ni-Ki During The Latter’s “Bite Me” Comeback