Here’s How Lines Were Distributed Between Members For 15 Cover Songs By Other K-Pop Artists
Over the years, there have been some fantastic covers of K-Pop songs by artists that didn’t originally sing the song. They’re a great way for the cover artist to not only show their talents outside of their typical discography, but also to show respect and admiration for the original artist.
One thing that might be hard to figure out, however, is how to distribute the lines between members of the cover artist group, especially when it’s a different number than the members in the original artist group. With many covers, the lines are able to be distributed fairly evenly, but in others, there’s a pretty big gap between those with the most and least lines.
Here are the line distributions of 15 K-Pop songs covered by other artists!
1. “Perfect Man” by Shinhwa (Covered by BTS)
2. “Décalcomanie” by MAMAMOO (Covered by SEVENTEEN)
3. “Playing With Fire” by BLACKPINK (Covered by A.C.E)
4. “So Hot” by Wonder Girls (Covered by BLACKPINK)
5. “I Need You” by BTS (Covered by Cosmic Girls)
6. “Psycho” by Red Velvet (Covered by 00s)
7. “Mirotic” by TVXQ! (Covered by The Boyz)
8. “Sorry Sorry” by Super Junior (Covered by LOONA)
9. “TT” by TWICE (Covered by ITZY)
10. “Very Good” by Block B (Covered by ATEEZ)
11. “Fancy” by TWICE (Covered by Stray Kids)
12. “Black Suit” by Super Junior (Covered by CLC)
13. “Fake Love” by BTS (Covered by (G)I-DLE)
14. “Like Ooh-Ahh” by TWICE (Covered by GFRIEND)
15. “Me Gustas Tu” by GFRIEND (Covered by TWICE)