Here Are 10+ Photos Of BTS Looking Like Works Of Art At The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
Following their speech at the 76th United Nations General Assembly, BTS visited the Met (Metropolitan Museum of Art) with South Korea’s first lady Kim Jung Sook, wife of President Moon Jae In. They presented a gift set of five colorful lacquerware vessels by Chung Haecho from the South Korean government to the Met.
So, here are 10+ photos of the group at the Met from the event…
1. OT7 looking great together as always
2. They were in good company too
3. Our president RM
4. He shared his own photos too
5. In the audience
6. BTS touring the museum with the First Lady
7. Korean American writer Min Jin Lee shared this candid shot of the boys
Seeing them in person, she was able to say that they were as talented and handsome as we imagine them to be! And, she couldn’t get over how straight their posture was!
Spent afternoon at the Met sitting in the row behind BTS. Random impressions: The performers are not just exceptionally talented, handsome, and a global phenomenon, they also have very good posture.
— Min Jin Lee
— Min Jin Lee (@minjinlee11) September 21, 2021
8. NYC International Affairs also shared some moments from the event
9. Even masked, they look so handsome
10. We’re so proud of you, RM!
11. Art looking at art
For more about BTS’s visit to the Met, check out the articles below:
BTS’s RM Went From Visiting The Met To Speaking There In Just Two Years
BTS Presents A Gift From The South Korean Government To The Metropolitan Museum Of Art