10+ Reasons Why BTS’s Jin And Jungkook Need Adult Supervision
Somebody needs to keep these “kids” under control.
BTS‘s Jin and Jungkook have a hilarious, Tom & Jerry kind of friendship that involves acting like two toddlers on a neverending playdate. To keep things from getting out of hand, these BFFs need adult supervision at all times. Here’s why!
1. If left to their own devices, these two will bicker over nothing…
2. …and once they start, they won’t “stob”
Jimin knows this all too well!
3. They will also hit each other…
4. …a lot
5. Without an adult referee, other “kids” we will get caught in the crossfire. Just ask V…
6. …and J-Hope!
7. They can (and will) turn a warm-up into a battle
Look at how nicely Jimin and V are stretching.
Now, look at these fools.
8. Jungkook will end up giving Jin a heart attack…
9. …and Jin will pester Jungkook…
10. …every chance he gets
11. There will be hair-pulling and butt-kicking
12. Two words: nipple twists
13. These friends will probably act like kids forever…
14. …and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
BTS’s Jin Is Preparing A Gift For ARMYs Upon His Return From The Military
BTS’s Jin Explains His “Secret” To Having A Positive Mindset, But Suga Strongly Disagrees
BTS’s Jin “Immediately” Declined His “Suchwita” Invite, But One Thing Changed His Mind
The Intense Technique BTS Use To Train For Live Performances