8 Things You Might Have Missed In BTS’s FESTA Family Portraits
Only the most eagle-eyed ARMYs can spot these details.
On June 1, BTS released new “family portraits” to celebrate the beginning of this year’s FESTA. The photos are full of references, throwbacks, and funny details that are easily missed. Here are 8 things you might not have noticed at first glance!
1. The “God of Destruction’s” damaged shoe
2. Jin’s invisible seat
3. The return to the Magic Shop from BTS’s 5th Muster
4. The Magic Shop’s books, lantern, and pictures
Let the theories begin!
5. Jungkook’s look, possibly inspired by the “House of ARMY” skit from BTS’s 3rd Muster
6. Each BTS member is wearing an outfit from their solo performances. Jin, RM, Jungkook, Suga, and V’s outfits are from the 2018 KBS Song Festival
7. J-Hope’s “Just Dance” outfit is from the SPEAK YOURSELF world tour…
8. …and so is Jimin’s “Serendipity” outfit
Check out the rest of BTS’s family portraits for this year’s FESTA!
Big Hit Releases BTS’s 7th Anniversary Family Portrait Photos As Part Of 2020 FESTA