8 Times Jin Didn’t Give A F*ck And Broke Big Hit’s Rules
Big Hit Entertainment have their hands full with Jin who doesn’t seem to want to play ball with their rules. These are 8 times that Jin completely ignored the agency’s and staff.
1. When he just admitted to it
Jin told ARMY on Vlive that he does not follow Big Hit’s rules and they loved his rebellious attitude.
2. When he drank off camera to sneakily avoid the no drinking on camera rule
Jin suggested a covert way to avoid the no drinking on camera rule during a Vlive, much to the delight of Jimin.
3. When he cut his own hair
Jin doesn’t need the style team. He’ll cut his own hair with kitchen scissors.
4. When he threatened to dye his own hair
Jin expressed that he would like his hair to be black. The staff were against this but Jin threatened to dye his own hair if they didn’t and eventually they caved.
5. When he subtly spoiled BTS’s “Idol” comeback
6. When he pretended to spontaneously break his leg
Jin pretended his leg was broken when his manager tried to usher him and Jimin out of the dressing room. It took several minutes for the staff to get him on his feet.
7. When he called out Big Hit for making their dances too hard
Jin humorously asked the director why they keep making BTS’s choreography harder over time.
8. When he called out his manager for not letting him eat
Jin’s manager was very embarrassed when Jin went on a rant about him scolding him for eating too much.
BTS’s Jungkook Debuts A Shorter Haircut During His Live Broadcast — Netizens React Differently
How The Message Of BTS’s Lyrics Evolved Over The Last Decade, According To Pdogg
BTS’s Friendship Tattoo Artist Opens Up About How Tattooing The Group Changed Him
BTS’s Tattoo Artist Reveals The Member Who “Finally” Moved Their Friendship Tattoo Plans Forward