Top 10 Most Expensive Fashion Items BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Owns
With the money spent in these outfits she could buy a luxurious car.
BLACKPINK is a group of fashionistas that know very well how to look dazzling in designer clothes. But, how much do their clothes cost?
Here are 10 examples of expensive fashion pieces BLACKPINK’s Jisoo has been seen wearing in casual and formal events.
1. CHANEL Cream Jacket ($5,959 USD)
2. SAINT LAURENT Lace Blouse ($4,219 USD)
3. Acne Studios Long Brown Coat ($1,150 USD)
4. SAINT LAURENT Black Monogramme Bag ($2,490)
5. GUCCI Taffeta Star Flock Shirt ($1,980 USD)
6. ETRO Floral Flared Dress ($1,327 USD)
7. VETEMENTS Embroidered Bomber Jacket ($2,250)
8. ALICE+OLIVIA Black Hollie Dress ($1,498 USD)
9. PRADA Black Hooded Jacket ($1,262 USD)
10. ERDEM & ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER Black Strapless Mini Dress ($2,070)
BLACKPINK Jennie’s Continued Influence Over Coveted Handbag’s Popularity Proven At Pop-Up Event
BLACKPINK’s Jennie Names The One Item She Has To Have If Stranded On An Island
BLACKPINK Find Creative Ways To Include Jisoo During Their Concert While She Is Out Sick
BLACKPINK’s Lisa Looks Breathtaking Without Her Signature Bangs At Their Osaka Concert