10 Interactions Between YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment Artists That Prove Rivalries Don’t Exist
There are no such things as “rivalries” in K-Pop.
YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment are viewed as two of the top entertainment agencies in all of Korea, maybe even the top two. With being at the top, that means some people assumed that there was some kind of “rivalry” between the two companies and that their artists were that way as well. While this might have cooled down recently, it was definitely a topic in the past. Here are 10 interactions between artists from the two companies that prove that “rivalries” aren’t real in K-Pop.
1. BLACKPINK & Red Velvet
2. G-Dragon (BIGBANG) & Yesung (Super Junior)
3. Donghae (Super Junior) and Dara (2NE1)
4. Kyuhyun (Super Junior) and Mino (WINNER)
5. Dara (2NE1) and Eunhyuk (Super Junior)
6. DBSK & BIGBANG
7. Boa & Yang Hyunsuk
8. Krystal ( f(x) )& Seungyoon (WINNER)
9. Daesung (BIGBANG) & Onew (SHINee)
10. Heechul (Super Junior) & BLACKPINK
Honestly, Heechul could have filled this whole list with how social he is.