JYP Entertainment has announced that the “2PM 10th Anniversary: 10 Seasons”, an exhibition commemorating 2PM’s 10th anniversary, will be held from September 4th to September 23rd at the Seoul Forest Galleria Foret in Seongsu-dong, Seoul.
The exhibition will display various contents related to 2PM including albums, constumes, video/audio clips, photos and many more. Moreover, visitors will get a chance to participate in the event corners that are currently under preparation.
And as the title of the exhibition suggests, the exhibition space will be divided into the four the seasons: spring, summer, fall and winter.
Meanwhile, 2PM’s 10-year-anniversary event in Japan, “2PM 10th Anniversary Hottest Day 2018” will be held at the Belle Salle Shibuya Garden for 2 days from September 1st to September 2nd. The event will also present costumes, rare videos/images, 2PM lottery prizes, anniversary goods as well as various exhibitions for the celebration.
Fans are extremely proud of 2PM for coming this far and have been encouraging the veteran idol group to stay strong.
- “It’s really hard for all members of a group to have this much recognition and exceed in each of their fields. 2PM is awesome, let’s continue!”
- “I can’t believe it’s already their 10-year anniversary! Please return safely from your military services. We look forward to your comeback!”
- “Already 10 years…Time flies…Hopefully this means all the members will be discharged and reunited soon!”
- “Time really flies. Thank you for coming this far, 2PM. We love you!”
- “You’ve done well for the past 10 years. Thank you, 2PM!”
- “2PM is love…”
- “When did it become 10 years? Please return safely from your services and see you soon as a reunited group! We look forward to it!”