Actor Nam Joo Hyuk’s Military Photos Go Viral — Netizens Bring Up Past Bullying Allegations
Photos of actor Nam Joo Hyuk in the military are going viral.
On April 5, photos of the star in the military went viral in several communities.
In the picture, the actor is seen with his fellow soldiers. Nam Joo Hyuk can be seen looking incredibly handsome despite sporting noticeably shorter hair.
Nam Joo Hyuk quietly enlisted on March 20 amid allegations of school bullying, which the actor and his label have vehemently denied.
Nam Joo Hyuk’s Agency Denies Bullying Allegations, Announces It Will Pursue Legal Action
The actor is currently stationed at a training center in Nongsan, Chungnam. According to reports, the actor recently was promoted to Squadron Commander Trainer and is in charge of leading his team.
Netizens reacted to the photos. Many remained critical of the actor for enlisting amid his bullying controversy, while others defended the actor, stating that the allegations weren’t proven to be true.
- “He ran from his school bullying allegations. He enlisted without anyone knowing.”
- “The school bullying allegations are a reach.”
- “He enlisted quietly AF, without anyone knowing.”
- “You guys are being too harsh. The results of the allegations haven’t come out yet…”
- “Seeing how he quietly enlisted…”
- “Didn’t he enlist as soon as the allegations came out?”
- “Wow… The comments here are amazing. Is it too hard for you to hold off commenting until the results come out? Nam Joo Hyuk denied all charges, and he said he would prove his innocence in court, so what do you mean he acknowledged the charges? You guys only see what you guys want to see and then criticize him. What are you guys going to do (if he’s found innocent)? Just wait.”
What are your thoughts?