BIGBANG’s G-Dragon Allegedly Deletes Posts From His Secret Instagram Account, And Peaceminusone Uploads A New Profile Photo
Eagle-eyed netizens recently discovered that BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon had deleted several posts from his “secret” Instagram account.
Netizens on an online community pointed out that G-Dragon’s personal Instagram post is seeing the number of posts on the account drop.
Like with many actions (small or large) related to a big-time celebrity, the post count has sparked a bunch of speculations. Among them, many netizens suspect that the star is deleting photos of BLACKPINK‘s Jennie.
Last year, G-Dragon and Jennie were reported to be in a relationship for over a year. The rumors were neither confirmed nor denied by both parties. Recently, rumors circulated that the two have broken up.
- Isn’t it normal to delete photos of your significant other when you break up? This doesn’t mean Jennie cheated on G-Dragon, does it?
- It’s not like G-Dragon wrote a break-up song or anything. Just because he unfollows Jennie, you guys are writing fiction. How ridiculous.
- How funny do you think it is for Jennie to see her fans defend her here while she’s dating all the top idols LOL.
- Seeing how GD is still following Kiko but unfollowed Jennie and just now deleting posts, I think GD broke up not long ago, and Jennie just “transferred” into a relationship with V [sic].
- GD must have posted a lot of pictures with Jennie.
- He probably kept the photos thinking she would come back but deleted them now that she found someone else.
- This isn’t a “secret” account anymore. GD needs to make a new ID; look at everyone seeing what he does with his account.
It was reported earlier that the BIGBANG icon had unfollowed BLACKPINK‘s Jennie, in what fans suspect is a response to Jennie’s dating rumors with BTS‘s V.
On this day, it was also reported that G-Dragon’s brand Peaceminusone uploaded a new profile photo, succinctly of a middle finger. G-Dragon’s sister was also reported to have unfollowed Jennie.
On May 23, a photo of Jennie and V together in Jeju rocked the K-Pop industry. Both YG Entertainment and HYBE have yet to deny or confirm the allegations or the authenticity of the photo.
This is a photo that was sent in today. It might be they’re lookalikes, but it is allegedly a photo of two top idols. The female idol, in particular, has been rumored to have broken up with an OG idol member. So fans seem to be more receptive to this photo as true. We won’t name any names as we are not able to fact-check the photo.
—Instagram Account @dailyfashion_news