Netizens Speculate that BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Has Lost Weight Prior To The Group’s Comeback
It’s not uncommon for K-Pop idols to go on diets in the weeks leading up to comebacks, and some netizens suspect BLACKPINK‘s Jisoo might have done just that.
A post made on an online forum on July 30 shared a recent picture of Jisoo and sparked the conversation about speculating that she has lost weight recently.
Of course, Jisoo has always been a slim person, and there’s always going to be some understandable concern when a K-Pop idol seems to be on a diet.
Comments on the original post are quite varied, but most seem convinced that she has, indeed, lost weight.
- “I think she loses weight whenever she’s preparing for a comeback. She lost weight ahead of ‘HYLT’ comeback too.”
- “I can’t believe her face got even smaller.”
- “Woah, she did lose weight… She was already small but she got even slimmer.”
- “How can an already skinny person lose even more weight?”
- “I can sense their comeback is imminent…”
All we hope is that she is happy and healthy for BLACKPINK’s upcoming comeback in August!
The One Filipino Food That BLACKPINK’s Lisa Can’t Get Enough Of
BLACKPINK’s Rosé And Margot Robbie Both Wore Sexy Barbie Dresses But Served Totally Different Vibes
The Positive And Negative Parts About Acting In HBO’s “The Idol,” According To BLACKPINK’s Jennie
BLACKPINK Fans Terrorize DIOR BEAUTY’s Instagram Over The Latest #MissDior Exhibition Post