BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Reminds Netizens Of Their “First Love” On Her Way To Paris Fashion Week
BLACKPINK‘s Jisoo was spotted on her way to Paris for the city’s fashion week.
On February 27, Jisoo greeted the media at Incheon International Airport before boarding a flight to take in Paris’ fashion week.
The Cartier/Dior ambassador arrived at the airport draped in Dior’s latest wears. Jisoo looked flawless in a striped Dior cardigan and top, complimented by a matching skirt and Dior shoes.
Accompanying the idol, was of course, a Dior handbag, as well as jewelry accessories provided by Cartier.
Jisoo waved in response to her warm reception and showered those who gathered with smiles and hand-hearts.
Netizens reacted to photos of the idol, stating how beautiful she looked and showered Jisoo with praise. Many netizens also stated how she reminded them of their first love, a compliment reserved for only a handful of the country’s celebrities.
- “Wait, isn’t she, her? You know, my first love?”
- “She looks more like an actress than an idol, LOL.”
- “She literally looks like (everyone’s) first love.”
- “Seriously… How is it that she’s so pretty?”
- “She’s literally the best out of all the ‘first loves.'”
- “She’s pretty AF… She looks just like she did when she first debuted.”
Can’t get enough of Jisoo? Check out her historic Vogue France cover in the link below!
BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Becomes The First Asian Solo Cover Model For Vogue France — Netizens React