BTS’s J-Hope Can’t Help But Stand Out Among His Fellow Army Men, But Not For The Reason You Might Expect
Though it’s only been a couple of weeks since BTS‘s J-Hope started his military enlistment, fans already miss him dearly, and eagerly wait for any updates from the idol during his service.
Recently, a new photo taken that includes the K-Pop idol has been shared online. While it also shows many of his fellow army men, it’s impossible to miss J-Hope among them due to one reason in particular!
J-Hope is far from being the tallest member of BTS — standing at 177cm (or about 5’9.5″), he’s surpassed in height by V, Jungkook, Jin, and RM. However, when seen with other men he’s working with in the military, it turns out that he looks quite giant in comparison!
Despite being in the very back of the line of men, it’s pretty clear that he seems to be the tallest out of anyone in the photo. And fans are finding that to be pretty amusing! Some people are feeling empathetic towards the other men in the photo being compared to J-Hope, while others are just entertained by the height difference.
- “Daebak… He didn’t seem all that tall within his group.”
- “Wow. How tall are the guys in front of him?”
- “Some of you saying he doesn’t have good proportions… Y’all need to go get your eyes checked.”
- “So what? Stop comparing a celeb to non-celeb men who probably don’t even want to be there. They got drafted by the country. They don’t deserve to have their picture analyzed like this.”
- “When this picture first made its way to Twitter, people had trouble spotting J-Hope. The fans said, “He’s the one that has the best physique.” But all of them looked about the same.”
It just goes to show that no matter where J-Hope is or who he’s with, he’s definitely sunshine personified and can’t be overshadowed!
BTS’s Jungkook Reported To Release Solo Album On July 14 — BIGHIT MUSIC Responds
The Skill BTS’s Suga And SEVENTEEN’s Woozi Didn’t Have Before Becoming Trainees That They’ve Now Mastered
BTS’s Pre-Show Ritual That Suga Honors On His Solo Tour
What Does BTS’s RM Think About About Xenophobia, Discrimination, And Masculinity In The Music Industry?