BTS J-Hope’s Sister Jung Jiwoo Reported To Be Signed Under CUBE Entertainment
BTS J-Hope’s sister, Jung Jiwoo, is reportedly signed to CUBE Entertainment. Recently, netizens have found Jiwoo’s name on CUBE Entertainment’s official website under the ‘Artists’ tab.
Her profile reveals that she is currently a fashion influencer/YouTuber and current AJLOOK Co-CEO who owns the brands MEJIWOO and FUN THE MENTAL. Netizens have also reported that she has been appointed the fashion director for CUBE Entertainment.
Netizens also found a KakaoTV video of Jiwoo teaching (G)I-DLE’s Yuqi, who is also a part of CUBE, how to run an online fashion website.
[📽] (FULL) 쇼핑몰의 길 [#런웨이] EP.25 [2021.03.21] #여자아이들 #GIDLE#우기 #YUQI https://t.co/RbIMa0OwZ0
— (G)I-DLE·(여자)아이들 (@G_I_DLE) March 21, 2021
Although no official statements have been released from CUBE, netizens believe this to be true as the website has been updated.
Netizens that saw this couldn’t help but recognize the power of the Jung siblings!
- “Wow the oldest is a famous CEO and the youngest is a member of BTS. What a family!”
- “Jung Jiwoo is really pretty!”
- “It’s crazy to think that her brother is a part of BTS!”
- “Whenever she smiles she looks just like J-Hope!”
- “Jiwoo’s been an influencer even before BTS became famous!”
- “She didn’t become this successful because of her brother. They are both talented in their fields.”
CUBE Entertainment confirmed that she has signed an exclusive contract with them.